Bordon Council School (later named Weyford). This school was opened in Deadwater in1913 to take 150 children, both boys and girls. It was enlarged in1926 to take 238 children Later a new Junior School was built on the back and the original took only the infants. In 2013 they celebrated their centenary.
On 18th March 1959 on land opposite Weyford infants school, Mill Chase Secondary school was officially opened. When a Gym and swimming pool were added in 1995 it became Mill Chase Community School and in 2015 it was renamed an Academy affiliated to Chichester College
Mill Chase School
GOO.GL QUICK LINK
WFHS QR CODE